E-governance of your institutional management through ERP is the way to go. It’s making a marking in the mark in the academic sector as the best crm for higher education. There are tools that have helped more than 3000 institutes overcome challenges that used to degrade their performance. The number one benefit is greater productivity. As an educator, the first and foremost obstacle you’re subjected to is management of student data. Maintaining loads of papers and covering endless student data with consistency and high precision is undoubtedly a headache and hassle, especially when the number of pupils in a seat of learning is growing with each passing year.
Ensuring high productivity
Handling the loads of papers is just mentally draining and frustrating, but is also consumes too much time of staff members and teachers, which they can otherwise utilize for imparting education and performing other productive things.
- If you observe this space closely, you’ll find that even if a professor dedicated 2 hours daily for some random documentation, let’s say data entry of students, it will take up 120 minutes*365 days, which comes to 1460 hours in one year.
- So, wasting precious time on these tasks, which you should rather utilize for teaching is indeed fruitless. It’s important to understand and acknowledge the value of time.
- There are leading companies that have designed the best crm for higher education in the form of a robust campus management ERP mechanism.
- It automates the institution’s workflow. It also streamlines the center’s in-house procedures, saving many hours of teachers.
- It boosts their productivity to a huge extent at the end of the day.
High success ratio of students
For a student, it’s not enough to score good marks. Achieving good results and performing well consistently is most important. Honestly speaking, student success directly depends on the learning setting or environment. Always remember that a positive and welcoming learning atmosphere will broaden their perspectives and horizons, helping them to pass the litmus test of academic. It’s quite surprising to know that a teacher spends at least 30-40% of their time in several non-teaching tasks such as data entry, marking attendance, assigning homework, and preparing timetables. For a teacher, it’s next to impossible to keep a tab on each student, or monitor their activities and track record individually. To overcome this pressing challenge, you have the faculty management system. You have a smart analytics dashboard in a steady ERP package. The dashboard can generate accurate reports about students’ attendance, grades, and extracurricular activities with just a few clicks. The best part is that teachers can monitor and scrutinize the concerned reports and plan means or strategies accordingly. It will help in improving their teaching methods and penultimately, the students’ performance.
If you have a small business and are looking for a free and performing CRM solution that can integrate seamlessly with the operational software you currently use, you can go for Really Simple Systems CRM. Many call it the best crm for small business.